NRNP-6565-4-Synth Adv Nurs Prac Care-2021-Begin: Quiz – Week 5 Knowledge Check
- In a patient with chronic cholecystitis, would you expect to see normal lab values for which of the following?
|White blood count|
|All of the above|
- In the United States, hypertension is the leading cause of End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD).
- Abdominal pain must be present for an Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) diagnosis.
- In a person with hepatitis, the most accurate test to determine the amount of inflammation and scarring to the liver is ______________.
|Liver function tests|
|CT of the abdomen|
- What are the two most common causes of peptic ulcers?
|Soda and spicey foods|
|GERD and stress|
|Stress and NSAIDS|
|H. pylori and NSAIDS|
- What is included in the treatment plan for patient with mild hemorrhoids?
|increased fluid intake, low fiber, opioid pain medications, and warm sitz baths|
|decreased fluid intake, low fiber diet, topical analgesics, warm sitz baths|
|oral analgesics, warm sitz baths, decreased fluid intake, and Bacitracin cream|
|increased fluid intake, high-fiber diet, topical analgesics, warm sitz baths|
- What is the American Cancer Society (ACS) recommendation for routine screening for colon cancer in a low-risk individual?
|FOBT or fit test annually|
|sigmoidoscopy every 10 years|
|colonoscopy every 2 years|
- Abdominal pain must be present for an Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) diagnosis. True or False?
- A patient presents with sudden onset of abdominal pain that is constant, sharp, poorly localized and sometimes radiates to the back. Rebound tenderness is typically absent. This is more likely associated with:
- The treatment plan for a patient with acute diarrhea would include:
|Docusate tablets once a day|
|Sodium chloride tablets|
|restricted electrolyte solutions|
Get your paper now
We complete all papers from scratch. You can get a plagiarism report.
How Essay Writing Service Works
Place an Order & Choose a Writer
You need to fill out a short order form and specify all the needed requirements. Then writers will start bidding your order and it’s up to you which one to choose as each of them is a professional. Ask our manager to help you out if you have any doubts.
Chat with a Writer & Review a Paper
You can chat with your writer directly and clarify all the points in the process of writing. Once you received an email with a notification, you will then have an unlimited number of revisions. Ask your writer to make adjustments to your paper or switch things up to fit your taste.
Make payment at the beginning to make the writer begin working on your order. After you’re certain that the paper is done correctly, thank your writer for the good job and remember the name of your writer for future projects.