NRP/543: Management Of Pediatric And Adolescent
Wk 7 Discussion Populations Response 1 & 2 – M-CHAT Tool
Post 1 reply to each of the following discussion responses from classmates or your faculty member. Be constructive and professional.
- Each reply must be minimum of 175 words each.
- You MUST include a question with every post response to receive full credit.
- Each response must have at least 1 scholarly peer reviewed reference or textbook listed
below under references.
- Must cite and list references in APA 7th edition format.
Textbook for NRP/543:
Burns, C. E., Dunn, A. M., Brady, M. A., Barber Starr, N., Blosser, C. G., & Garzon, D. L. (2017). Pediatric primary care (6th ed.). Elsevier.
Wk 7 DQ Response 1. Please reply as instructed above.
- Class: The CDC has information on screening for ASD at https://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/actearly/act/documents/screening-autism_508.pdf.
- One of the primary considerations in performing the screening is cultural competencies. What modifications in the questions or screening should be done for individuals of other cultures?
Ben-Sasson, A., Robins, D. L., & Yom-Tov, E. (2018). Risk Assessment for Parents Who Suspect Their Child Has Autism Spectrum Disorder: Machine Learning Approach. Journal of medical Internet research, 20(4), e134. https://doi.org/10.2196/jmir.9496.
Wk 7 DQ Response 2. Please reply as instructed above.
- Class: What are some effective treatments for ASD?
Get your paper now
We complete all papers from scratch. You can get a plagiarism report.
How Essay Writing Service Works
Place an Order &
Choose a Writer
You need to fill out a short order form and specify all the needed requirements. Then writers will start bidding your order and it’s up to you which one to choose as each of them is a professional. Ask our manager to help you out if you have any doubts.
Chat with a Writer & Review a Paper
You can chat with your writer directly and clarify all the points in the process of writing. Once you received an email with a notification, you will then have an unlimited number of revisions. Ask your writer to make adjustments to your paper or switch things up to fit your taste.
You need to deposit ⅓ of the sum in the beginning to make the writer begin working on your order. After you’re certain that the paper is done correctly, thank your writer for the good job and release the funds.