Nursing project of fall prevention using EBP of exercise. RN to BSN CAPSTONE PROJECT
In this assignment, students will pull together the change proposal project components they have been working on throughout the course to create a proposal inclusive of sections for each content focus area in the course. At the conclusion of this project, the student will be able to apply evidence-based research steps and processes required as the foundation to address a clinically oriented problem or issue in future practice.
Students will develop a 1,250-1,500 word paper that includes the following information as it applies to the problem, issue, suggestion, initiative, or educational need profiled in the capstone change proposal:
- Problem statement
- Purpose of the change proposal
- Literature search strategy employed
- Evaluation of the literature
- Applicable change or nursing theory utilized
- Proposed implementation plan with outcome measures
- Identification of potential barriers to plan implementation, and a discussion of how these could be overcome
- Appendix section, if tables, graphs, surveys, educational materials, etc. are created
Review the feedback from your instructor on the Topic 3 assignment, PICOT Statement Paper, and Topic 6 assignment, Literature Review. Use the feedback to make appropriate revisions to the portfolio components before submitting.
1. MY PROJECT IS FALL PREVENTION IN ELDERLY PEOPLE/PATIENT USING EVIDENCE-BASED PRACTICE (EBP) OF PHYSICAL EXERCISE TO WHICH MUSCLE STRENGTH CAN BE IMPROVED*
2. PLEASE USE YOUR OWN WORDS TO DESCRIBE EACH SECTION AS THIS ASSIGNMENT IS TURNITIN*