Social, cultural, and environmental nursing theories
Select two social, cultural, and environmental theories. Compare and contrast the two theories. Explain how each theory works to include its benefits and challenges. Describe a public health issue that could be addressed by each theory. (Note: This list of theories mentioned in the text and lectures is not exhaustive. There are other theories outside of what was mentioned). For the theories you have identified:
- Define each theory to include a brief overview of the history.
- Explain how each theory works by using a public health issue as an example.
- Discuss the benefits and challenges of using each theory.
- Compare and contrast the theories.
- Comment on the postings of at least two peers
- Identified two theories and described each theory.
- Provided examples of how each theory works, using a public health issue.
- Explained the benefits and challenges of using each theory.
- Compared and contrasted the two theories.
- Justified answers with appropriate research and reasoning by using appropriate examples and current references from textbooks, the South University Online Library, and other acceptable references—citing the sources in APA format.