Week 4: Evaluation and Management of Cardiovascular Conditions- iHuman Harvey Hoya V6 PL
Many of the factors that contribute to cardiovascular conditions are preventable or manageable. Addressing the modifiable risk factors and adopting healthier lifestyle habits early in life can dramatically reduce the risk of developing cardiovascular conditions. The advanced practice nurse plays an important role in educating and advising their patients about ways to reduce modifiable risk factors, as well as encouraging and supporting their efforts.
However, if cardiovascular conditions are left unmanaged, patients may suffer from serious complications. When evaluating patients, it is important to consider individual patient factors and behaviors that might increase patient risk of conditions, such as hypertension. There are also other conditions that require advanced practice nurses to use appropriate and critical thinking to correctly diagnose cardiovascular or other vascular-related conditions. For this reason, as the advanced practice nurse caring for patients, it is critical that you immediately identify signs and symptoms of blood clots and other cardiovascular conditions.
For this week, you will analyze an i-Human simulation case study about an adult patient with a cardiovascular condition. Based on the patient’s information, you will formulate a differential diagnosis, evaluate treatment options, and create an appropriate treatment plan for the patient.
- Formulate differential diagnoses for adult patients with cardiovascular conditions
- Analyze pattern recognition in adult patient diagnoses
- Analyze the role of patient information in differential diagnosis
- Evaluate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment options for adult patients
- Create an appropriate treatment plan that includes health education and follow-up care
Assignment: i-Human Case Study: Evaluating and Managing Cardiovascular Conditions-iHuman Harvey Hoya V6 PL
Because cardiovascular conditions are preventable and manageable, it is important that the advanced practice nurse use both their understanding of the cardiovascular system and the impact of patient factors and behaviors that might increase patient risk of such conditions. This critical information can guide you in immediately identifying signs and symptoms that can inform differential diagnoses and lead to identification of appropriate treatment options and a treatment plan. For this Case Study Assignment, you will analyze an i-Human simulation case study about an adult patient with a cardiovascular condition. Based on the patient’s information, you will formulate a differential diagnosis, evaluate treatment options, and create an appropriate treatment plan for the patient.
- Review this week’s Learning Resources. Consider how to assess, diagnose, and treat patients with cardiovascular conditions.
- Access i-Human from this week’s Learning Resources and review this week’s i-Human case study. Based on the provided patient information, think about the health history you would need to collect from the patient.
- Consider what physical exams and diagnostic tests would be appropriate to gather more information about the patient’s condition. Reflect on how the results would be used to make a diagnosis.
- Identify three to five possible conditions that may be considered in a differential diagnosis for the patient.
- Consider the patient’s diagnosis. Think about clinical guidelines that might support this diagnosis.
- Develop a treatment plan for the patient that includes health promotion and patient education strategies for patients with cardiovascular conditions.
As you interact with this week’s i-Human patient, complete the assigned case study. For guidance on using i-Human, refer to the i-Human Graduate Programs Help link within the i-Human platform.
By Day 7
Complete and submit your Assignment in i-Human.
Submission and Grading Information
Get your paper now
We complete all papers from scratch. You can get a plagiarism report.
How Essay Writing Service Works
Place an Order & Choose a Writer
You need to fill out a short order form and specify all the needed requirements. Then writers will start bidding your order and it’s up to you which one to choose as each of them is a professional. Ask our manager to help you out if you have any doubts.
Chat with a Writer & Review a Paper
You can chat with your writer directly and clarify all the points in the process of writing. Once you received an email with a notification, you will then have an unlimited number of revisions. Ask your writer to make adjustments to your paper or switch things up to fit your taste.
You need to deposit ⅓ of the sum in the beginning to make the writer begin working on your order. After you’re certain that the paper is done correctly, thank your writer for the good job and release the funds.