Identify and define determinants of health for an individual or family population at risk
Purpose: Discussion class 505 .Unit 4.topic 1
Things to remember:
- Discussion post is at least 200 words.
- Answers all questions with opinions/ideas creatively and clearly. Supports post using several outside, peer-reviewed sources.
- 3 References, try to find resources that are 5 years or less
- No errors with APA format 6thEdition
- Please review the Discussion Board Participation grading rubric under Course Resources in the Grading Rubrics section.
…This is important information that will ensure that you earn maximum points. Your postings should be qualitative and provide substantive depth that advances the discussion.
- Read the required reading. Review the Determinants of Health website and view the short video and content. https://www.healthypeople.gov/2020/about/foundation-health-measures/Determinants-of-Health
For this discussion you will identify and define determinants of health for an individual or family population at risk including social, environmental and global factors as applicable. How you approach the discussion is your choice. You may choose a condition or topic first then elaborate from there, while including the population characteristics and determinants of health. Alternatively you may choose to define a specific population, such as rural Appalachian single mothers, and then address risks and the determinants of health.