Principles of Healthcare Ethics Essay Assignment Paper
Health reform is mired in the morass of multitier payment systems and multiple modes of access, limited by the ability to seek and to pay. Increasingly, patients are interacting with multiple entities within the system, causing more and more confusion on the part of the patient. According to recent research, patients’ trust in the system, providers, and insurers continues to decline. This may result in a decline in individual health and an increase in costs for health care. Principles of Healthcare Ethics Essay Assignment Paper.
Investigate the declining trust in the health care system from an ethical and moral position. Use the four principles (autonomy, justice, beneficence, and non-maleficence) plus attention to scope model of Beauchamp and Childress or any other ethical model that you choose to address this. Complete the following:
- State what model you will use to investigate this issue (Donabedian model or any other model you prefer). Principles of Healthcare Ethics Essay Assignment Paper.
- Identify 2 or more legal issues contributing to this problem.
- Identify 2 or more economic and financial issues contributing to this problem.
- Analyze the impact of various issues that are contributing to this problem, and rank them in order from greatest to least impact. Principles of Healthcare Ethics Essay Assignment Paper
- Propose at least 1 modification that would increase trust in the health care system with rationale.
Classify and apply economic, financial, legal, organizational, political, and ethical theories and practices
Please no plagiarism
Length: 3 pages
Citations and references: Peer-reviewed, no older than 5 years old. Principles of Healthcare Ethics Essay Assignment Paper