Professional Capstone and Practicum course
Students are required to maintain weekly reflective narratives throughout the course to combine into one course-long reflective journal that integrates leadership and inquiry into current practice as it applies to the Professional Capstone and Practicum course.
In your journal, you will reflect on the personal knowledge and skills gained throughout this course. The journal should address a variable combination of the following, depending on your specific practice immersion clinical experiences:
- New practice approaches
- Intraprofessional collaboration
- Health care delivery and clinical systems
- Ethical considerations in health care
- Population health concerns. Professional Capstone and Practicum course.
- The role of technology in improving health care outcomes
- Health policy
- Leadership and economic models
- Health disparities
Students will outline what they have discovered about their professional practice, personal strengths and weaknesses that surfaced, additional resources and abilities that could be introduced to a given situation to influence optimal outcomes, and finally, how the student met the competencies aligned to this course. Professional Capstone and Practicum course