Assignment 2: Improving Writing: The “Grammarly” Report
For this Assignment, you will practice using Grammarly by submitting your Week 1 Discussion posts to the Grammarly platform.
- Review the Grading Rubric for Week 2 Assignment 2 provided in the Course Information area.
- Review the following documents to guide you (found at the end of the submission instructions):
- Grammarly Report Instructions (PDF)
- Copy and Paste (PDF)
- Assignment 2: Improving Writing: The “Grammarly” Report
- Review the tutorial Grammarly: Accessing Grammarly (Walden University, n.d.-f) from this week’s Learning Resources.
- Access the Grammarly Student Login website and follow the instructions for creating a free Grammarly student account. (A link to Grammarly is found at the end of these instructions.)
- Access your Discussion posts from Week 1. You may find it helpful to copy and paste it into a word processing document (such as in Microsoft Word).
- Submit your Word Document that contains the Week 1 Discussion to Grammarly.
- Note: Submit your work to Grammarly no later than Day 4 due to occasional turn-around delays from Grammarly.
Document: Grammarly Report Instructions (PDF)
- Once you receive you Grammarly Report back regarding your Week 1 Discussion post, upload your Grammarly Report for grading using the Assignment submission link.
- Please save your Assignment using the following naming convention: WK2Assgn2+last name+first initial.
- Submit your Assignment no later than Day 7. Assignment 2: Improving Writing: The “Grammarly” Report
Document: Copy and Paste (PDF)
Grammarly Student Login
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK2Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 2 Assignment 2 Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 2 Assignment 2 link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK2Assgn2+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- If applicable: From the Plagiarism Tools area, click the checkbox for I agree to submit my paper(s) to the Global Reference Database.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission. Assignment 2: Improving Writing: The “Grammarly” Report