NURS 3100 3101 Assignment 1: Journal: Time Management (Observe, Process, Reflect)
Assignment 1: Journal: Time Management (Observe, Process, Reflect)
Returning to school to earn your next degree is a wonderful goal, and balancing family, work, and school can seem daunting. Often when focusing on one task, you lose track of others. That is why it is important to have a plan for stepping out of your other roles and into your new role as student. We all have multiple roles in life. Being engaged in your classwork requires you to plan, prioritize, and create a space in which learning takes place.
Place your order now, we write everything from scratch
For this assignment, you consider how to address distractions you might encounter as a student at Walden.
- Review the Week 2 Assignment 1 Rubric, provided in the Course Information area.
- Complete the Time Management Tracking Table listed in the Time Management Tool Kit.
- Read or view at least one additional resource listed in the Time Management Tool Kit based upon your specific needs. NURS 3100 3101 Assignment 1: Journal: Time Management (Observe, Process, Reflect)
- Set a timer (on the stove, a clock, or on your phone) and write for 10 minutes without stopping.
By Day 7
Submit a minimum 150-word Journal Assignment. Journal about one aspect of the classroom resources (Assignments, Discussions, or assigned readings) that surprised you. Additionally, journal about one or both of the options below:
What concerns do you have about managing distractions and obtaining the support you need to be successful? Include how you plan to make certain that you have support, and how you will take personal responsibility for your own success.
What study rituals are you putting in place, and how will these rituals help you focus and decrease distractions? Share your plan to develop rituals to help you transition into the role of Walden student. NURS 3100 3101 Assignment 1: Journal: Time Management (Observe, Process, Reflect)
This Assignment is for you to share your feelings. There are no rules, and you will not be graded on your writing.
Submission and Grading Information
To submit your completed Assignment 1 for review and grading, do the following:
- Please save your Assignment using the naming convention “WK2Assgn1+last name+first initial.(extension)” as the name.
- Click the Week 2 Assignment 1 Rubric to review the Grading Criteria for the Assignment.
- Click the Week 2 Assignment 1 link. You will also be able to “View Rubric” for grading criteria from this area.NURS 3100 3101 Assignment 1: Journal: Time Management (Observe, Process, Reflect)
- Next, from the Attach File area, click on the Browse My Computer button. Find the document you saved as “WK2Assgn1+last name+first initial.(extension)” and click Open.
- Click on the Submit button to complete your submission.