Research Process and Methodologies Paper
Create a 1000 word paper on the research process and methodologies.
Include the following in your Research Process and Methodologies study guide:
- Explain the steps in the research process.
- Summarize the difference between a hypothesis and a research question.
- Explain the types of research methodologies.
- Explain the types of data collection tools used in health care research.
- Summarize the types of sampling methodologies.
- Compare the types of statistical analyses.
Cite 3 peer-reviewed resources to support your study guide.
| Research Process and Methodologies Paper Assignment
|Content and Organization
Total Possible Points: 8 (2 points each)
|All key elements of the assignment are covered in a substantive way.
· The student answered the following:
1. Steps in the Research Process
2. The Hypothesis versus The Research Question
3. Research Methodologies
4. Data Collection Tools
5. Sampling Methodologies
6. Statistical Analyses
|3 peer-reviewed citations were included|
|The introduction provides sufficient background on the topic and previews major points.|
|The conclusion is logical, flows from the body of the Research Process and Methodologies Paper, and reviews the major points.|
Total Possible Points: 3
|· Paragraph transitions are present and logical and maintain the flow throughout the paper. Sentences are complete, clear, and concise. Sentences are well-constructed, with consistently strong, varied sentences. Rules of grammar are followed.
· Rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation are followed. Spelling is correct.
· The paper provided logical answers and solutions to proposed questions.
|Mechanics and Format
Total Possible Points: 3 (1each)
|· The Research Process and Methodologies paper—including the title page, reference page, tables, and any appendices—is consistent with APA guidelines.
· The plagiarism count is below 15%
· 1,000 word minimum
|Total Possible Points: 14||Points Earned||Comments|